The public opinion polls in <odesi> are a collection of polls made available by the contributing members of OCUL listed below. The majority of the polls come from polling organizations such as Ipsos Canada, Angus Reid, Environics, Gallup Canada, and others. Each university library and/or participating Institute provides specialized data curation and archiving of the collections, and together these data sets are made accessible through <odesi> for academic or research purposes only.
- Canadian Opinion Research Archive (CORA) at Queen’s
- Laurier Institute for the Study of Public Opinion and Policy (LISPOP) at Laurier
- Angus Reid Institute
- Centre for Research and Information on Canada (CRIC)
- Gallup Canada Inc.
- Decima Research
- Environment Canada
- Forum Research Inc.
- Health Canada
- Industry Canada
- Ipsos Canada (data provided by Ipsos Canada is available for open reuse)
- Léger Marketing
- Public Works and Government Services Canada