ACE Digitization Request Form
If you encounter any difficulties with this request form, you may enter your requests directly into the Google form.
This form allows our partners to submit on-demand digitization requests for the Scholars Portal Accessible Content E-Portal (ACE). Please make sure you have read through and familiarized yourself with the instructions before submitting your request: https://learn.scholarsportal.info/all-guides/ace/digitization/
After submitting the form, you will receive an automatic confirmation e-mail, typically within fifteen minutes. If you have any questions, you may contact the ACE support team at email@example.com.
- Always check ACE first to see if the book is already available.
- Remember, your library must own (or have purchased) the exact item in print for us to process your request.
- Always list each distinct volume as a separate item. If they share the same record, paste the same permalink for each item.
- If the user is working on a long-term project and does not need all requested items by the deadline, please let us know.
- Do not include any identifying information about the user in the form.
- If you receive a request without a number (e.g.  ACE Request), don’t worry–our system sometimes hiccups, but your request is still assigned a number on our end. We will resend the e-mail with your request number as soon as we notice it.